Industrial Leadership

Grants focused on companies, mainly SMEs, for the development of technologies and innovations, especially Key Enabling Technologies (KET), access to Risk Finance, and Bottom-Up Projects market oriented with New SME instrument.

Need funding for your R&D project?

Loans Service for R&I CALL OPEN
This financial instrument continues and refines the Risk-Sharing Finance Facility (RSFF) under FP7, and offers loans and hybrid or mezzanine finance.It aims to improve access to risk finance for R&I projects emanating from large firms and medium...
First-of-a-kind, commercial-scale industrial demonstration projects in the field of competitive low-carbon energy CALL OPEN
This is a sub-facility of the Loans Service for R&I. First-of-a-kind, commercial-scale demonstration projects are essential to show the technical and commercial viability, at industrial scale, of new generations of energy technologies. These actions...
SMEs & Small Midcaps R&I Loans Service CALL OPEN
This is a guarantee facility. It succeeds and refines the RSI pilot under the RSFF in FP7, and is part of a single debt financial instrument supporting the growth of enterprises and their R&I activities. It targets R&I-driven SMEs and small midcaps...
CCW Climate-Change Window CALL OPEN
This window is a sub-facility within the of the SMEs & Small Midcaps R&I Loans Service.The Climate-Change Window (CCW) targets R&I-driven SMEs and small midcaps requiring loans of between € 25,000 and € 7.5 million who are either suppliers and...
Joint Guarantee Instruments for R&I-intensive SMEs and Small Midcaps CALL OPEN
This is an additional participation mechanism of the SMEs & Small Midcaps R&I Loans Service.These instruments are part of a proposed EU SME Finance Initiative that will use funds from COSME, Horizon 2020 and European Structural & Investment Funds...