Excellent Science

Financing for supporting Research capacities and basic Research, by means of grants addressed to researchers (European Research Council), collaborative Projects developing Future Emerging Technologies (FET), grants for training and mobility (Marie Skłodowska Curie), as well as grants for research infrastructures.

Need funding for your R&D project?

GRANTS FOR PROOF OF CONCEPT
ERC-PoC-2016 ERC Proof of Concept Grants 2016 CALL OPEN
UNTIL 04/10/2016
ObjectivesFrontier research often generates unexpected or new opportunities for commercial or societal application. The ERC Proof of Concept Grants aim to maximise the value of the excellent research that the ERC funds, by funding further work (i.e....
ERC-PoC-2014 ERC Proof of concept grants 2014 CALL CLOSED
ObjectivesThe ERC Proof of Concept Grants aim to maximise the value of the excellent research that the ERC funds, by funding further work (i.e. activities which were not scheduled to be funded by the original ERC frontier research grant) to verify...
ERC-PoC-2015 ERC Proof of Concept Grant 2015 CALL CLOSED
ObjectivesThe ERC Proof of Concept Grants aim to maximise the value of the excellent research that the ERC funds, by funding further work (i.e. activities which were not scheduled to be funded by the original ERC frontier research grant) to verify...